It’s Friday, and Boss Rush has been publicly available for 4 days now. What does the public think of this? More than I expected, actually! We’ve received some very nice coverage from a number of places! Here are the ones I know about!
(With a special thanks to Shih Tzu, (yes, that Shih Tzu) who found a lot of these!)
Full list under the break!
- Rock Paper Shotgun: Pick on someone your own size!
- IndieGames Weblog: Browser Game Pick: Boss Rush
- Game Set Watch: Boss Rush Shoot’em up crawls out
- JayIsGames: Boss Rush!
- Two Fedoras: Productivity Killer: Boss Rush
- Gamer Crave: In Boss Rush, You’re Finally the Big Ship
- Soap Creative: BOSS RUSH: Reverse SHMUP/Bullet-Hell
- Elonian Nomad: 3rd Strike: Boss Rush = Reverse Shmup
- Just One More Game: At last, the answer is NOT Tony Danza…
- Revlry.Com: Boss Rush Review
Also, a goodly bit of non-English coverage, which I can’t read except through the grace of google translate. Congratulations Boss Rush, you are a citizen of the world!
- Rincón Indie: Boss Rush
- Player1’s GameBlog: Boss Rush
- Oyun Maymunu: Boss Rush – Shoot’em Down
- Crie Jogos: Boss Rush
- Jandan.net: Boss Rush (They seem to have grabbed a [now out of date] copy locally for their site, too. Hrm.)
- Games and Chocolate: Boîte de chocolat: Boss Rush!
- Every Day is the most Enjoyable Day: Boss Rush
- Devant ton écran: T’es le boss (Boss Rush)
- Geek Zeitung: Trailer de Boss Rush (Focuses on the trailer, but also links to the game itself)
- Fluctuat.net: Boss Rush!
- Zehn.de: The 10 most thrilling action games on the internet
[Last updated 4/18 with Zehn.de link]