Elements of Magic
Learning magic is never easy!
Join young apprentice Arthur in his quest to become a master wizard! He’ll have his work cut out for him though, as he travels across over half a dozen levels, mastering challenging lessons, in colorful paper-cut worlds, from a wide cast of characters!
Elements of Magic is the most recent (and most ambitious) SHMUP project from Paper Dino Software, being developed for Windows systems, with a tentative release date planned for winter, 2012. While at first glance it might appear to be a fairly traditional bullet-hell game, focusing on intricate patterns and precision dodging, and aimed at hardcore SHMUP fans, there is a second side to the game, that I am extremely proud of.
It is also intended as a gateway game. It has a number of features designed to make it friendly and approachable to people new to the genre, either playing on their own, or co-op with their friends.
- Intense gameplay!
- Dozens of mesmerizing bosses!
- Unique and colorful cut-paper artwork!
- Multiple difficulty levels, accommodating a wide range of player skill.
- Up to four player simultaneous co-op play!
- Level/Co-Op structure specifically designed to be friendly to non-SHMUP-fans! Hardcore SHMUPpers and neophytes can play together and have a good time!
- Awesome music by Flashygoodness!
- Secrets! Unlockables! Surprises!